[Wien] Energy converged but charge not converging for charged supercell

Ashwani Kumar ashwani.ism at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:32:29 CEST 2020

Dear Dr. Marks,
(a). which functionals you recommend.
(b).And how should i model it.
But same method reported for Ta -doped Hafnia. EFG matches very well with
experimentally determined value. Even the assysmetry parameter matched to
accuracy of ~17% (assymetry parameter seems to be sensitive to structure
relaxation). Please see
https://journals.aps.org/prb/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevB.78.165206  (Table
IV),

thanking you,