[Wien] Energy converged but charge not converging for charged supercell

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:41:30 CEST 2020

I was trying hard to get you to work through your own science. I went
"soft" in my last email, indicating the direction (point defect science
101).

However, working out for you how to model this is too far. Maybe someone
else who works on EFG will. Or not.

_____
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi