[Wien] Volume has changed during running optimization of c/a with constant volume & b/a

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:04:46 CEST 2020

No, I have created a new directory for c/a optimization. I have done
the followings,

abcx^3 = 332.934 where a, b, c are the initial lattice parameters. From
that equation I have found the value of x & then finally multiply x with
each lattice parameters to get new lattice parameters as  a* = ax, b*=bx &
c*=cx & then put a*,  b* &  c* as new inputs for c/a optimization with
constant volume in a new directory.

with regards,