[Wien] A new question about the spin texture calculations in WIEN2k

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jun 12 10:29:11 CEST 2020

Unfortunately, the   -all option  modifies the case.weight file in a way
that the eigenvalue will be set to a very large number, but the weight
will be kept as original.

lapwdm reads the weightup/dn files but uses the corresponding weights of
each eigenvalue.

Thus what should work is that you edit case.weightup  and put all
weights to zero except for the eigenvalue you want to calculate.

PS: An even better way would be to modify lapwdm and print the desired
output for each eigenvalue.