[Wien] Volume has changed during running optimization of c/a with constant volume & b/a

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 07:14:28 CEST 2020

Dear All,
              I am sending the LiNiNbO4_ca_initial.struct file which is
obtained after volume optimization with a:b:c =constant. Also I am sending
LiNiNbO4_ba_initial.struct which is obtained after c/a optimization with
constant volume and b/a. Both the structures are showing same unit cell
volume as ~ 2144 bohr^3 as I have obtained in my calculation where as the
printed volume in the w2web page obtained after c/a optimization is
2058.7690 bohr^3 which is different than the actual optimized volume we
have obtained. Please comment on this.

with regards,