[Wien] Query regarding structure optimization

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:40:07 CEST 2020

Dear Wien2k users,
                              Whether this is the correct approach for
editing optimize.job to run simultaneous force optimization with *-dm -orb
and spin polarization* *on*;

                runsp_lapw -dm -orb -ec 0.0001

      min -I -j "run_lapw -I -fc 1.0 -i 40 "

 #    run_lapw -ec 0.0001   # -p -it -cc 0.01 -fc 1 -min

Looking forward to your response in this regard.

with regards,