[Wien] Using option Qsplit=6 in qtl to rotate to get t2g and eg

Wasim Raja Mondal wasimr.mondal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 03:58:22 CET 2020

Hi Gavin,
              Glad to hear from you. I am able to remove the error. Now it
is asking as following:

     (C)2008 by Morteza Jamal

####################################

#                                  #

 Configures and creates case3.int

#                                  #

atom 1 is O

atom 2 is V

*** For Total DOS type 'total' ***

*** For finishing type 'end' ***

Enter the index of the atom for which you want to plot the DOS?
(default:total) 2

Select PDOS for V from: projected dos,user own unitary transformation (give
a comma-separated list).

what should I give now?