[Wien] Using option Qsplit=6 in qtl to rotate to get t2g and eg

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Mar 26 05:54:51 CET 2020

Using WIEN2k 19.1, I expect it will output:

Select PDOS for V from: tot (give a comma-separated list).

In which case, I think you would need to do:

Select PDOS for V from: tot (give a comma-separated list).
tot

*** For finishing type 'end' ***

Enter the index of the atom for which you want to plot the DOS?
(default:1) end

The "projected dos,user own unitary transformation" in your post below
must have been a bug in older WIEN2k versions since it looks like the
developers changed the program in 19.1 to have "tot" instead (i.e.,
qtlmain.f source code changed as seen next to SRC_qtl on the updates
page [1]).

[1] http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/updates/