[Wien] fold2Bolch - gfortran

Pavel Ondračka pavel.ondracka at email.cz
Mon Mar 30 11:27:31 CEST 2020

Hi,

gfotran should in theory compile anything what ifort does (assuming the
code is a valid standard fortran, which might not be a case for stuff
which is only used/tested with ifort). Just set the compiler to
gfortran instead of ifort, use the same flags as for Wien2k ("-ffree-
form -ffree-line-length-none -O2" might be a good start) and if you run
into any issues, provide the specific compile commands you use and also
the errors.

Best regards
Pavel