[Wien] fold2Bolch - gfortran

Catalina Coll ccoll at el.ub.edu
Mon Mar 30 11:55:13 CEST 2020

Thanks for the answer.
I have tried the suggested flags and I get the same error message.
Here is the error:
fold2Bloch.F90:393:9:

  if (not(dir)) then
         1
Error: ‘i’ argument of ‘not’ intrinsic at (1) must be INTEGER
fold2Bloch.F90:438:9:

  if (not(dir)) then
         1
Error: ‘i’ argument of ‘not’ intrinsic at (1) must be INTEGER
fold2Bloch.F90:447:5:

  dir=1
     1
Warning: Extension: Conversion from INTEGER(4) to LOGICAL(4) at (1)
fold2Bloch.F90:463:9:

  if (not(dir)) then
         1
Error: ‘i’ argument of ‘not’ intrinsic at (1) must be INTEGER
fold2Bloch.F90:546:9:

  if (not(dir)) then
         1
Error: ‘i’ argument of ‘not’ intrinsic at (1) must be INTEGER

Best regards,

Catalina Coll

PhD Candidate

LENS - Laboratory of Electron Nanoscopy
MIND - Micro-Nanotechnology and Nanoscopies for electrophotonic Devices
IN2UB - Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology

Departament d'Enginyeria Electrònica i Biomèdica - Universitat de Barcelona

Missatge de Pavel Ondračka <pavel.ondracka at email.cz> del dia dl., 30 de
març 2020 a les 11:27: