[Wien] Questions about difference electron density map

Tran, Fabien fabien.tran at tuwien.ac.at
Sat May 2 16:12:45 CEST 2020

>From your output2, we can see that you discarded the states that are below -0.3 Ry

(the occupancy in the last column is zero for them) to calculate the electron density.

You have to check that the number of remaining electrons used to calculate the

valence electron density is the same as the number of electrons obtained from lstart to

create the valence electron density from superimposed ?atomic densities.