[Wien] Questions about difference electron density map

Ding Peng ding.peng at monash.edu
Sat May 2 17:23:00 CEST 2020

Dear Dr Fabien Tran,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I set the Emin as -0.2 Ry, which means I discarded the states that are below -0.2 Ry. Could I ask you if the last number of the "band lines" is the occupancy?  If it is 0.0000000D+00 (double precision of 0), does it mean that the corresponding band is included as the valence state? Also I noticed there is a line "Energy to separate semicore and valence states: -3.971792594507138E-002". Could I ask if the value "-3.971792594507138E-002" in this line the predicted Emin by Wien2k?

Sorry for asking so many questions in this email.

Best regards,
Ding