[Wien] View structure in a remote machine

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Tue Oct 6 03:22:00 CEST 2020

I have used "zoom" and it works in my machine and the other people that are connected, but not in the remote computer.
Maybe there is a trick that I do not see.

Oleg, sorry for my late reply.
When I am working directly on one computer and I would like to see the crystal structure then I push the "view structure" button and the structure appears in the screen, but when I am in a remote computer working the WIEN2k and I push this button then the crystal structure is displayed in the other computer and non in mine.
Does VNC corrects or solves this problem?
Cheers

Pablo