[Wien] parallel instalation of Wien2k: elpa, fftw

Israel Omar Perez Lopez israel.perez at uacj.mx
Sun Sep 13 20:38:49 CEST 2020

Hi

I have had that issue in the past (with the same fftw version) because MPI was not installed. I installed MPI and the warning did not show up anymore.

Regards

Dr. Israel Perez

Institute of Engineering and Technology
Department of Physics and Mathematics,
Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez
Av. del Charro 450 Nte., Col. Partido Romero,
Ciudad Juárez, Juarez Chihuahua. Mexico C. P. 32310
Tel: +52 (656) 688 4887

National Council of Science and Technology
Insurgentes Sur No. 1582,
Col. Crédito Constructor,  C.P. 03940
Del. Benito Juárez, México D. F.