[Wien] parallel instalation of Wien2k: elpa, fftw

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 20:00:00 CEST 2020

Addendum: I think fftw_mpi is required for parallel. I have never had
issues with it, although I don't agree with their compilation options. I
suspect you made a minor mistake in your configuration.

---
Prof Laurence Marks
"Research is to see what everyone else has seen, and to think what nobody
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi
www.numis.northwestern.edu