[Wien] query regarding c/a optimization curve

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:21:53 CEST 2020

Dear Wien2k users,

                        We are ruining a simulation of a compound having an
orthorhombic structure for Na ion battery application. After c/a
optimization we get a curve as attached in this mail. Our query is whether
this type of curve is alright & we have to take the minima for further
calculation, or the curve has appeared due to having some unfeasible
structure/ wrong calculation.

  Any response in this regard is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

with regards,

--
Dr. Shamik Chakrabarti
Research Fellow