[Wien] query regarding c/a optimization curve

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:56:12 CEST 2020

This is not the type of question that you should ask, in my opinion. You
need to develop your own logic, not expect others to tell you everything.
Think
1) what type of structure would give that curve?
2) what calculations would confirm that curve is correct or wrong?

If you cannot think, you need to reconsider your career choice.

_____
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi
www.numis.northwestern.edu