[Wien] query regarding c/a optimization curve

Tomas Kana kana at seznam.cz
Wed Sep 30 11:01:24 CEST 2020

Dear Shamik,

I think you have very few calculated points.
five or ten times more calculated points would be OK.
Namely I would calculate some points close to the
minimum of the fitted polynomial.
Regards
Tomas

Dear Wien2k users,

                        We are ruining a simulation of a compound having an orthorhombic structure for Na ion battery application. After c/a optimization we get a curve as attached in this mail. Our query is whether this type of curve is alright & we have to take the minima for further calculation, or the curve has appeared due to having some unfeasible structure/ wrong calculation.

  Any response in this regard is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

with regards,

--
Dr. Shamik Chakrabarti
Research Fellow