[Wien] error 'n paralel lapw1

Murat Aycibin aycibin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:03:32 CET 2021

 have been trying to run SCF of ZnO with Mg. I have built ZnO supercell
and replace one Zn with Mg. after that, i have done initial calculation.
everything is fine and no error. when i go for SCF i am getting below error
. I checked several times my inputs, everything looks like fine, without
supercell is working perfectly. And sometime with same set up it is working
also.

aycibin at aycibin-CELSIUS-M740:/media/aycibin/depo/Wien2k/znom$ cat *.error
Error in LAPW1
Error in LAPW1
Error in LAPW1
Error in LAPW1
Error in LAPW1
Error in LAPW1
Error in LAPW1
Error in LAPW1
Error in LAPW1
**  Error in Parallel LAPW1
**  LAPW1 STOPPED at Çrş 27 Oca 2021 15:40:55 +03
**  check ERROR FILES!
Error in LAPW1
Error in LAPW1
Error in LAPW1