[Wien] error 'n paralel lapw1

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Feb 3 11:44:41 CET 2021

It is a bit hard to guess what could go wrong, since you are not telling
us how you parallelize (how your .machines file looks)

Since you say:
a) for smaller systems it works
b) sometimes it works

it could be a memory problem. Try to use less k-parallel processes and
while it is running, check with eg. "top" how much memory is used/free
in the lapw1 step.