[Wien] error 'n paralel lapw1

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Feb 3 12:31:00 CET 2021

In addition, check other past posts in the WIEN2k mailing list archive
and other WIEN2k outputs to that of the error files, such as the
dayfile, as they might provide additional hints on what is causing the
error.  For example, one of the posts that might help with parallel
calculation troubleshooting is:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg17317.html