[Wien] After supercell, add impurity... x sgroup change space group

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 22:24:28 CET 2021

Depending upon how you do the replacement it is very possible that a
smaller cell with a different spacegroup has been found.

No indication that you are doing something wrong. Then again, you might be
if you are incorrectly representing what is in experiment. That is your
task to determine.

_____
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi