[Wien] parallel instalation of Wien2k: elpa, fftw

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 00:13:02 CEST 2021

Adding a little, my opinion.

If it is a large supercomputer, use whatever mpi they have. Sometimes these
are tuned. Wien2k can use any of them, you just need to tweak the
compilation libraries.

If it is your cluster, I find the Intel mpi to be reliable and easy to use
(and free).

If the supercomputer has many different, Intel mpi might be best as it is
often cleaner when things crash (or at least was).

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University