[Wien] Error in parallel LAPW2

Anupriya Nyayban mamaniphy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:12:32 CET 2021

Dear experts and users,

In addition to the above information, I want to mention that commands used
in optimize.job script are "min -I -j "run_lapw -I -fc 1.0 -i 40 -p"" and
"run_lapw -p -ec 0.0001". The RKmax and kmesh are set to 7.0 and 150
respectively.  The energy versus volume graph (fitted to Murnaghan equation
of state) looks very different from the usual. I am not getting any idea
why lapw2 crashes (error in paralle lapw2 is shown in lapw2.error) for +10%
of change in volume. I need your valuable suggestions to proceed with the
calculation.

--
With regards
Anupriya Nyayban