[Wien] Error in parallel LAPW2

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Mar 24 13:23:35 CET 2021

Did you activate both lines (min... and run_lapw ...) ???
Why would one do this ?

Did the calculation for +10  crash in the first/second cycle, or much
later ?

Presumable you still have the +10   struct file set as current struct
file. Create a new start density using dstart and run again this case.
x dstart
run_lapw -I -fc 10.0 -p
run_lapw -NI -fc 1 -p -min # usually run_lapw -min is preferred over min

Then save it yourself with the proper filename.