[Wien] Error in parallel LAPW2

Anupriya Nyayban mamaniphy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 07:40:51 CET 2021

Dear Prof. Blaha,

Previously, I have followed the steps as:
deleted the case.struct file
copied the struct file for +10 as case.struct
x dstart
run_lapw -I -fc 10.0 -p
And, I have got the message as "forrtl: severe (67): input statement
requires too much data, unit 10, file/case/./case.vector_1" at the first
cycle.

Now, I have created a new case directory and saved the +10.struct as
case.struct. Initialization has been done with RKmax = 7.0 and Kmesh = 150.
The same message could be seen at the beginning when ""run_lapw -p -fc
10.0" has been executed.

Here, the struct file for +10 is attached below.

--
With regards
Anupriya Nyayban