[Wien] Error in parallel LAPW2

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Mar 26 13:33:43 CET 2021

Refer to [1], I don't know if your particular Intel 2018.5.274 compiler
is causing that error, but you may want to try a different Intel
compiler version or a different compiler (e.g., gfortran, or oneAPI
[2,3]) if your able to do so.

[1]
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg17023.html
[2]