[Wien] Additional Library Questions

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Thu May 20 19:06:35 CEST 2021

Wien2k does not "require" libraries  -- your environment does. The message
"libfftw3.so.3 cannot open.." is because of how you have things setup. Thus
this is something you have to resolve, sorry.

With respect to the other problem, I expect that lapw1 (or lapw0) failed;
sometimes run_lapw keeps going and only fails with lapw2. Please first
check if those work, i.e. do "cat *.error".

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu
else has thought" Albert Szent-Györgyi