[Wien] Additional Library Questions

Xudong Huai xhuai at g.clemson.edu
Thu May 20 18:54:33 CEST 2021

Thanks for your reply. I apologize for this missing information.
I thought these modules should be loaded automatically when installed
properly, that's why I assumed that there is a problem with the additional
library.

As for the first problem, if the modules are not loaded manually:

next is dstart

>   dstart  -p > & .mist        (15:18:36)  \n stop error \n

[xhuai at node1643 TiC_Test_20]$

[xhuai at node1643 TiC_Test_20]$ run_lapw

/zfs/trangroup/WIEN2k/lapw0: error while loading shared libraries:
libfftw3.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

grep: *scf1*: No such file or directory

grep: lapw2*.error: No such file or directory

>   stop error

After the modules are loaded:

next is dstart

>   dstart  -p > & .mist        (23:47:32) running dstart in single mode

STOP DSTART ENDS

3.320u 0.021s 0:00.36 927.7%    0+0k 59320+392io 4pf+0w

-----> check in  TiC_Test_24.outputd  if gmax > gmin, normalization

xhuai: Command not found.

-----> new TiC_Test_24.in0 generated

-----> do you want to perform a spinpolarized calculation ? (n/y)

  init_lapw finished ok

The second problem is, after the init_lapw finished,

[xhuai at node1657 TiC_Test_24]$ run_lapw

STOP  LAPW0 END

STOP  LAPW1 END

STOP LAPW2 - Error. Check file lapw2.error

>   stop error

[xhuai at node1657 TiC_Test_24]$ module list

Currently Loaded Modules:

  1) openblas/0.3.10-gcc/8.3.1   2) fftw/3.3.8-gcc/8.3.1-nompi

[xhuai at node1657 TiC_Test_24]$ cat lapw2.error

 'LAPW2' - can't open unit: 15

 'LAPW2' -        filename: TiC_Test_24.tmp

'LAPW2' -          status: scratch      form: unformatted

Please let me know if any other information is needed.