[Wien] Commemorative Issue in Honor of Professor Karlheinz Schwarz

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed May 26 19:05:05 CEST 2021

Dear WIEN2k users,

Prof. Henry Chermette has accepted to guest edit a Commemorative Issue
in the Journal "Computation" in Honor of Professor Karlheinz Schwarz
80th birthday.

I'm forwarding here his invitation letter to submit a contribution to
this volume and I'm strongly encouraging you to take part in this
special occasion.

PS: Please do not reply to the list, but directly to Prof. Chermette.

Peter Blaha

--
Henry Chermette
Université Lyon 1 et UMR CNRS 5280 Institut Sciences Analytiques F-69622
cherm at in2p3.fr