[Wien] How to find the exact value of infinte epsilon?

Atefe Marasi 13marasi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 11:38:38 CET 2021

Hello dear WIEN2k users,
I am interested in finding the exact value of infinite epsilon, i.e.,
dielectric constant at high frequency. As you know, as frequency goes to
infinity, the value of epsilon asymptotically approaches to unity. But data
reported in literatures for the infinite epsilon are not equal to one! How
can I choose a correct energy range or frequency to obtain the appropriate
infinite epsilon?
Is there any way to find the infinite epsilon by WIEN2k?

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Atefe Marasi