[Wien] How to find the exact value of infinte epsilon?

xavier rocquefelte xavier.rocquefelte at univ-rennes1.fr
Mon Nov 29 11:46:55 CET 2021

Dear Atefe Marasi,

Infinite epsilon means that you extrapolate the epsilon value for the
zero of energy.

You must plot the real part of the dielectric function to properly
estimate this value.

You must be careful because if you have a band gap and a bad description
of the gap value ... the estimation will be not good at all.

Regards

Xavier