[Wien] Optimization prior to applying HSE06

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 09:20:18 CEST 2021

To what extent does the existing literature indicate that, for your
compound, positions change with full hybrids?

To what extent is it relevant for you to use a full hybrid? Of course in
some cases they are bad!

To what extent do properties you might want to know (such as band gaps)
depend upon minor lattice parameter changes?

How accurate is the experimental data you are comparing to?

Have you searched the non-W2k literature?

Have you searched the list?

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University