[Wien] Error while doing AFM calculation

413119008 at nitt.edu 413119008 at nitt.edu
Mon Sep 13 07:22:38 CEST 2021

Respected sir,

                   I have a R-3m compound.While making super cell its
symmetry is lowered to P1.So while initialising the X symmetry it
shows some warning that the sgroup is hexagonal and you have to change
it to the appropriate s group.If i neglect this and run SCF cycle
whether it shows any error.I request you  kindly to look into this. I
have also attached the struct file with this.I extended the super cell
in x direction(2:1:1).When i run AFM calculation i am getting
ghostband error.

l2main' - QTL-B.GT.15., Ghostbands, check scf files.This error message
in uplapw2.error
When i checked the Scf files it shows to change the energy values for
an atom with a particular L.When i try this then the error shift to
other atom.So is this a problem due to my structure file.How can i
resolve this error?

with regards

Narayanan Namboodiri P