[Wien] Error while doing AFM calculation

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 13:29:07 CEST 2021

Comments/questions
1) Have you searched the list for how to handle ghost bands?
2) What are you doing about the Yb 4f?
3) Why are you making a supercell in the first place?
4) Did you calculate the R-3m cell and work out how to handle the 4f there
first?
5) When does the error occur -- 1st iteration or later. What L state?

_____
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Györgyi
www.numis.northwestern.edu