[Wien] Problem with fold2Bloch in real calculations

Rubel, Oleg rubelo at mcmaster.ca
Wed Jan 12 17:17:19 CET 2022

Dear Veronique,

the option [-r] should work now (you need to fetch the most recent version from GitHub and recompile the code). There was indeed a problem with array allocation that caused a segfault. Thanks for reporting that!

I tested you FeSe structure. Technically f2b runs, but this structure is _not_ a 2x2x1 supercell in a standard way of thinking. If the primitive cell contains 1 Fe atom, the 2x2x1 should have 4 Fe atoms, while you have 2. Maybe this is a sqrt(2) supercell?

Best regards
Oleg