[Wien] Problem with fold2Bloch in real calculations

Rubel, Oleg rubelo at mcmaster.ca
Fri Jan 14 05:22:34 CET 2022

Dear Veronique,

I fixed the 'allocatable array is already allocated' error. The updated version should be on the GitHub:
https://github.com/rubel75/fold2Bloch-Wien2k

I wonder if you can make a plot for FeSe (primitive vs unfolded) similar to what we just did for WS2 to make sure that f2b produces a reasonable result. It would be useful particularly in the [-r] mode since this option is not well tested.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards
Oleg