[Wien] amorphous binary rare-earth transition metal alloys

sherif Yehia sherifyehia2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:56:17 CET 2022

 Dear Wien2k experts and users

I would like to ask your kind help to clarify the following question to me.

We are interested in calculating some physical properties of amorphous
binary rare-earth transition metal alloys e.g.  GdxCo1-x  , for example
Gd0.16Co 0.84 using Wien2k code. Is there a possibility to calculate the
magnetic moment, DOS and/or other magnetic properties of amorphous
materials in general and for the above-mentioned alloys in particular? Any
comment or advice is appreciated.

Thanks all for your help and guidance

Sherif Yehia