[Wien] Query about getting converged solution using PRATT

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 08:48:41 CET 2022

1. Most of your questions have already been answered.

2. I doubt that any of your calculations are converged. You are being very
impatient. Run more iterations.

3. Some of your questions such as comparing hybrid fractions of 0.05 & 0.25
are equivalent to comparing skiing and eating samosa.

4. Stop fiddling in the hope that your calculations will match expt. What
is the point?

Do not use Pratt
DO NOT use Pratt
DO NOT USE PRATT

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University