[Wien] Query about getting converged solution using PRATT

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 09:48:18 CET 2022

Dear Prof. Marks,

                     I think there is a huge misunderstanding. I am patient
enough to see the simulation converging. However, using MSR1a I am getting
"error in mixer, check RMT & model". Is it due to that the RMT's are too
close during the optimization of both density & atomic coordinates?..
Should I eradicate the error by reducing the RMT more, say by 8%?

Looking forward to hear you soon.

with regards,