[Wien] Wavefunctions and System Hamiltonian

Polatkan, Sascha sascha.polatkan at pi1.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jun 1 14:22:11 CEST 2022

Greetings,

after I finished a calculation I would like to obtain the final wavefunctions of my system, and if possible, also the Hamiltonian.
I would like to do this, because I want to display system characteristics with my own code. Or maybe tweak something here and
there and observe what changes, to understand the system better. I'd like to have both k-space and real space representations.

If I understand right, I should be able to extract a list of spherical harmonics and interstitial orbitals for each atom, and constants
for weighting, which the Wien2k calculates for me.
The Hamiltonian should have a predefined set of elements from which I choose when I initialize the calculation. It should be obtainable
from the inputs already.
But I can't quite figure out how to get to the information. I hope you can help me out here.

Kind regards,
SP