[Wien] How to calculate AHC in wien2k?

Samir Rom samirrom7 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 21:33:47 CEST 2022

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I am facing some problems in building an effective
model using the MLWF function as my band structure is not that clean and it
has several band crossings near Fermi level. That is why I am avoiding this
path and am thinking of calculating in a different way. I can get the Berry
curvature information by using the Kubo formula. Anomalous Hall
conductivity is nothing but the Berry curvature sum over the first BZ. Can
you suggest anything better than this?

Best regards,
Samir Rom

SAMIR ROM
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Department of Condensed Matter Physics and Material Sciences.
S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences
JD Block, Sector-III, Salt lake City, Kolkata-700106
West Bengal
India