[Wien] MMINT

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Tue Jun 28 10:11:44 CEST 2022

Besides the things Peter and Laurence mentioned, you should check that all critical points were found by the AIM analysis.
Note: the Morse sum needs to be Zero, otherwise not all critical points were found and your basins may be wrong (see the manual of Critic 2 about such problems).

There is another program for QTAIM analysis, Critic2, that is interfaced to Wien2k and that is doing a good job:
     https://aoterodelaroza.github.io/critic2/
 (see also Computer Physics Communications 185 (2014) 1007–1018)

Some time ago Alberto Otero de la Roza or Victor Luana made a lot of advertisement for it here in the forum, I wonder why they are quiet in this case.

PS.: I don't think that it is a good idea to use different basins for up and dn (... a) In the second ...)

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Institut of Physics