[Wien] MMINT

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:22:04 CEST 2022

A third option: the other atom has magnetic moment outside the RMT.

Since all we know is that A is perhaps Gd, and B is unknown, of course we
cannot do more than speculate. I do not understand why people feel it is
"right" to hide details when they ask for help. Do they really think we
will steal the science?

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu