[Wien] WIEN2k Questions: Volume Optimization and Fermi Surfaces

Gavin Abo gabo13279 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 04:29:50 CEST 2022

Regarding 1, you may want to look at past posts with good advice related
to that:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg17074.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg02246.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg14814.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg19181.html

Regarding 2, you might find helpful past posts related to that too. For
example:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg02052.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg18107.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg17847.html