[Wien] WARNING elpa_setup during lapw1_mpi

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 18:02:36 CEST 2023

That is a private site, do I cannot read anything.

All I can suggest is doing a Google search on "missing
MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE". It looks as if you have to enable this in openmpi
configure, although there might be some bugs. There could also be some
environmental parameters that need to be set.

Or use Intel mpi. While it does not have everything that some sysadmin
want, if you are using mkl & ifort (both free) it integrates trivially. I
personally dislike openmpi as it keeps changing and is not always user
friendly.

--
Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University