[Wien] calculation with lmbj potential

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jul 24 11:28:42 CEST 2023

Yes, R cells are first converted into H (making it already 3 times
larger than the primitive R cell).

The "accepting repeat atoms at z=0" makes the non-stoichiometry. It
leads to 2 identical surfaces and inversion symmetry (cheaper calc), but
non-stoiciometry.
It is not always clear what the best model for a surface is. Yours is Te
terminated, but maybe another termination is more favorable (Bi, or
maybe another Te-layer ?)