[Wien] calculation with lmbj potential

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 12:14:13 CEST 2023

You should look at the BVS, i.e. "grep Bond *tnn" and compare it to what
you have for bulk. You will see that you surface has bad values, so will be
unstable. You need to do a lot more thinking and analysis (weeks) to find a
chemically reasonable surface.

---
Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
Northwestern University