[Wien] Issues with ifort and MKL while installing on Red Hat

Brandon Gunn bgunn at ucsd.edu
Sat Jun 3 01:43:48 CEST 2023

Hi Laurence,

Thank you for your response, the gfortran route sounds promising. When I
run ./siteconfig_lapw, I do select the LG gfortran+gcc+OpenBlas option and,
on the following prompts, I do set the compilers to gfortran and gcc, which
led to the errors I posted. Do I need to manually change to gfortran via a
text editor and, if so, do I need to modify siteconfig or siteconfig_lapw?

Thank you,
Brandon