[Wien] Issues with ifort and MKL while installing on Red Hat

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 05:05:49 CEST 2023

For gfortran you need to reset the compiler options so long as you do that
step. The script site_config does it for you.

Your issue with mkl is an issue with your computer, or you made a mistake.
Probably best to remove the whole directory, and reinstall from scratch.

--
Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University